Best viewed with CSS (Style Sheets) enabled!

Further information

Here is a list of links for some organisations included on this website, plus other useful contacts.

The British Council

The British Council provides information on studying in the UK. Their booklet 'Studying and Living in Britain' is helpful.
web: or email:


UKCOSA - The Council for International Education offers advice to international students.  There are many useful documents on their website.

Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB)

CAB offers advice (not only to students) on many issues, including legal matters, debt and employment.  You need to visit your local office if you want advice.  Find out where your local office is by looking in a local telephone directory or by searching the directory on their website.


HOST gives international students the opportunity to spend a weekend in a British home.
web: or email:

The Royal Association for Disability and Rehabilitation (RADAR)

RADAR gives help and advice to disabled people.
web: or email:

The Samaritans

The Samaritans gives emotional support to anyone feeling distress or despair.  This is a well-respected organisation that runs a confidential service, open 24 hours every day.
web: or email or telephone 08457 90 90 90 welcoming international students
in Guildford